Free Course. Money Makes YOU Crazy
Perhaps you identify with the following:
- The phrase “Money Makes Me Crazy” describes your feelings.
- You are frustrated with your own, or someone else’s, money behavior.
- You don’t understand your money behavior.
- You are curious about how you people behave with money.
- You want a quick guide about money behavior.
This is an introductory course on money behavior. It’s based on the premise that humans are not hardwired to work well with money, and explains why.
You will need a Personal Notebook to work through the questions posed at the end of each lesson.
The course is suited to anyone who makes money choices, but it is especially helpful to those facing an especially important money decision.
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and financial professionals will find the information especially useful.
FUBU co-founder and author J. Alexander Martin and author Ted McLyman present this FREE course based on their book, Money Makes Me Crazy, How I Squandered Millions Building the FUBU Empire.
The content is based on the research and experience used to write our popular Money Makes Me Crazy book series.
Available at Amazon.com and other fine book retailers.