Perhaps you identify with any of the following:
- The phrase, “Money Makes Me Crazy” describes how you feel about money.
- You are frustrated with your, or someone else’s money behavior.
- You don’t understand how you make money choices.
- You are curious about your unique money temperament.
- You want a quick introduction to money behavior.
This is an introductory course on money temperament. The premise is humans are not hardwired to work well with money.
You will need paper and something to write with because you will create a personal notebook as you work through the questions posed at the end of each lesson.
The course is suited to anyone who makes money choices, but it is especially helpful to those facing an especially important money decision.
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and financial professionals will find the information especially useful.
My name is Ted McLyman. I am the author of Discover Your Money Temperament: A Common-Sense Guide to Financial Security.” I designed and developed this short course to introduce you to my research and writings about Money Temperament. I hope it will help you better understand how you feel and think about money and motivate you to read my book to learn more about your money behavior.
Available at Amazon.com and other fine book retailers.